Production model will vary. Simulated images shown throughout.
POWERING A FLEET REVOLUTION
The First-Ever All-Electric Chevrolet Silverado is here and ready to electrify fleets. Built from the ground up, it brings the power of Ultium to the truck that fleets around the world depend on. Powered by a GM-estimated range of 400 miles on a full charge, it can go all day. Plus, by offering up to 8,000 lbs. of max towing, the Chevrolet Silverado EV can deliver a lot of things, including delivering on our promise to create capability without compromise for fleets everywhere.
With the power of the Ultium platform, the Chevrolet Silverado EV offers plenty of capability to tow, haul and get to the next jobsite.
- An available GM-estimated 400+ miles of range on a full charge
- Up to 510 peak horsepower and up to 615 lb.-ft. of maximum available torque with a dual motor configuration
- Up to 8,000 lbs. of maximum towing capacity
- A max towing capacity of up to 20,000 lbs. will be available on future models with a max tow package
- Up to 350kW standard DC Fast Charging capability
- A 5'11" bed with four 120-volt AC outlets and one 240-volt AC outlet
Designing the Chevrolet Silverado EV from the ground up has allowed it to be filled with innovative features and flexible ways to get the job done.
- Under the front hood, you’ll find an e-trunk™ lockable, weatherproof compartment with space for toolboxes, gear and equipment
- The e-trunk™ also provides a 120-volt AC outlet as well as 4 bag hooks, 4 cargo tie downs and drains for wet items
- HD Surround Vision
- Integrated 11.3" diagonal high-definition touchscreens that constantly update the driver
- The Google built-in infotainment system puts crucial information at your fingertips with a multitude of apps, navigation and a natural language voice command system
- The Ultium architecture shortens the front overhang for enhanced forward downvision and helps to provide spacious second-row legroom.
- Comprehensive first-row storage
The Chevrolet Silverado EV not only revolutionizes capability and flexibility, it also offers a multitude of new innovative features to help your drivers stay safe.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- The Safety Alert Seat uses left, right, or both-side driver seat vibration pulses to help drivers identify the direction of potential crashes so they can quickly take action
- Drivers can also choose beeping crash avoidance alerts
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC BRAKING
- Rear Cross Traffic Braking can help avoid or reduce the severity of backing collisions with detected left or right cross traffic behind your vehicle while it’s in Reverse. It provides alerts and can even automatically provide emergency braking if a driver has not already begun hard braking.
HD SURROUND VISION
- HD Surround Vision uses multiple cameras to display a digital overhead image of the area around your vehicle along with Rear Vision Camera or front views
- This feature works at low speeds and may help you park and avoid nearby objects
- Additional views on your camera display are also available
FORWARD COLLISION ALERTS
- Can warn drivers if it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle that they’re following
- Can also provide tailgating alerts to drivers who are following vehicles much too closely
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- When traveling at speeds less than 50 mph, the system works with Forward Collision Alert to help drivers avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle they are following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- When traveling at speeds less than 50 mph in the daytime, Front Pedestrian Braking can help the driver avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of their vehicle
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking.
- It has limited nighttime or low-visibility performance
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- Displays the gap time in seconds between your driver and a detected vehicle they’re following
- This can help them decide if they’re following much too closely
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert drivers when they may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane line
- If needed drivers may also receive Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if drivers are using their turn signal, or it detects they are intentionally leaving their lane
INTELLIBEAM® AUTO HIGH BEAM
- When driving conditions are dark, IntelliBeam can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
ESTABLISHING THE BACKBONE OF AN EV FLEET FUTURE
The First-Ever All-Electric Silverado EV is powered by Ultium, the foundation for our vision of an all-electric future. Ultium is a single modular platform that can be used as the underpinnings for a wide variety of vehicles, allowing us to create energy-dense battery packs at scale. This platform also optimizes weight distribution and lowers the center of gravity to help us improve overall handling.
READY FOR THE SILVERADO EV?
If you’re ready to be among the first to add the power of the Chevrolet Silverado EV to your fleet, we’re ready to help. Begin the process by contacting Rick Hendrick Chevrolet of Buford to let us know how many you'll need.GET STARTED